What is it?
DetNet, the Detergent Industry Network for CLP Classification, is a collective industry approach developed and piloted by A.I.S.E. and its network of National Associations, in dialogue with stakeholders, to classify and label detergent and cleaning products for skin and eye effects.
- Open to all companies from the sector
- Sharing of skin and eye toxicology data on formulations
- Classification performed by experts
- Secure web-based tool enabling access to data
- Sector classification explanatory notes
5 Reasons to join
- Access to shared industry data
- Appropriate skin/eye hazard labels on your products
- Cost-effective and convenient
- Expertise and support
- Consistent industry communication